The Soundtrack Of Madden 21
EA Sports revealed the soundtrack of Madden 21. This installment features all-new music created exclusively for the football simulation game. Among the numerous contributors are Jack Harlow, Anderson .Paak, Big K.R.I.T., Denzel Curry, and Rick Ross.
The creators of Madden 21 posted a list of 18 songs on social media. The list has original music and a varied genre of music. As in preview installments, the new Madden 21 songs are mostly from hip-hop artists. However, the list has a strong presence of rock, like the American rock band The Killers.
Some of the songs on the list sound familiar because we all heard it in previous Madden 21 trailers. One is from Blackbear and sound on the trailer for The Yard mode. The other one is from the rapper Jack Harlow, his song featured as a drum-heavy hip-hop track in the official game reveal trailer.
The soundtrack featured new artists. For example, Tokyo’s Revenge is a rapper that has escalated from being homeless until reaching fame as a viral hit. Another of the newer artists is Blacc Zacc a South Carolina’s rapper. The list also featured famous rappers with new music, such as a song called Lemonade from Yungblud and Denzel Curry.
You can listen to the new soundtrack online on Apple Music or Spotify, although subscriptions may be required. Or you can wait until you have the game on your console or PC. This way you can listen to the songs in the heat of the game.
The full track list is as follows:
- Anderson .Paak with Rick Ross – “CUT EM IN”
- Big K.R.I.T. – “KICKOFF”
- Blacc Zacc – “Flag On The Play”
- Blackbear – “lil bit”
- Childish Major feat Jace – “Kick It”
- EARTHGANG – “Powered Up”
- HDBeen – “Dope Top”
- Jack Harlow – “Automatic”
- Lute feat Blakk Soul – “Get It And Go”
- Win Again – “Nimic Revenue”
- Party Favor with JAHMED – “ACTUP”
- Smino with Monte Booker & The Drums – “Backstage Pass”
- Stunna Girl – “Rotation – Game Mix”
- Terrell Hines – “On Fire”
- TOKYO’S REVENGE – “IRRESPONSIBLE”
- YUNGBLUD with Denzel Curry – “Lemonade”
(Contributed by Guillermo Bisbal; Edited by Chong Fang)