The latest instalment of the much-beloved NFL franchise has just received a major patch rework in the form of March Title Update.
Noting that Franchise mode will no longer be receiving any future changes after this new Title Update (until Madden NFL 22), expect a lot of improvisations contained within this latest game patch.
A few notable fixes for the game’s PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms are:
· Solved an issue regarding AI-controlled rushers blocking punts, inside the 5-yard line
· Fixed quarterback (QB) freezing behaviours, after Gun Split Close Play Action plays
· Solved a problem where some abilities were not able to be equipped by players on the Pro Bowl roster
· Rectified an issue with the Hit Stick not tracking properly
Additionally, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S users also receive a lot more gameplay updates, especially for the Franchise mode:
· Fixed an incorrect pathway shown of the play-art for Gun Tight Doubles Zig Under.
· Franchise mode;
o Changes to Trade Logic and Player Values
o Introduction of League History
o Restored the “Backlash” ability (instead of “Pass Lead Elite”)
o Corrected Lumen Field stadium name (instead of Seahawks Stadium)
If you are just starting out with the game, these changes would definitely improve your in-game experiences – especially if you’re on the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles.
Still, no matter which platform you’re currently rocking for Madden NFL 21, Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) should definitely be the first game mode for you to check out in the game.
Are you currently short on MUT coins to spend on big-name players like Bobby Wagner and Patrick Mahomes?
Go to MUTeamGo to check out some awesome MUT coin deals not found anywhere else!